January 23, 2012

Wipeout HD/Fury

Date played: January 22nd
Platform: PS3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

I'm not quite sure what happened but I really felt like playing Wipeout last night and since there few players, I settled for a tournament at Flash speeds. I didn't notice it right away but it was a 12 race tournament. It was the first time I did one and it was quite long and grueling. We started with five players but only four stayed for the whole game.

I feel like buying a Vita for 2048
I did pretty well for someone who hasn't played this game in a while. I ended the tournament in second place even with a few last place finishes and a few wins. There was one guy who was clearly better than the rest of us so he was locked in first place the whole time. The other two gave me quite a challenge but I managed to get enough points to hold on to second. I almost want to buy a Vita for Wipeout 2048 but buying a system for one game would be stupid. Right?