January 4, 2011

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Pig-Man!  Kramer would be proud.
Date played: January 3rd
Platform: Xbox 360
Time played: 45 minutes
Session fun rating: 4/10

Since my PS3 broke and I couldn't play Fallout New Vegas, I went to my backlog and decided to play some Condemned 2: Bloodshot. I had only started this game about 6 months ago and had not touched it after the first 2 levels.

I didn't really enjoy myself because I had forgotten how to play. I spent a few minutes checking the in-game instructions and was on my way to killing some bums. This game is not really my taste, it's very depressing. I played a level on some train tracks and was stuck for about 10 minutes because I couldn't figure out what to do. Turns out I had to reach a specific area to start a scripted sequence... Anyway, I'm not sure I will play this game again, it's depressing and not that much fun.