January 23, 2011

LittleBigPlanet

Date played: January 22nd
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 40 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

After going for dinner with friends, we hung out at one of my friends house.  We had 4 people, 4 controllers, 2 PS3's, 2 TV's and 2 copies of Little Big Planet.  So we had two people on one TV joining the other two over PSN for 2 screen goodness!

We played some custom levels and had a lot of fun.  We played two Mario levels, a Bioshock level (Big Daddy!!) a Dead Space level and a level with a super fast car.  I hadn't played this game in a long time and I forgot how cool it really is.  People make amazing stuff using limited tools and it really made me want to buy LBP 2......
Would you kindly change your costume Sackboy?

I would love to make levels too but it seems so time consuming.  Maybe I will one day, we'll see!