January 29, 2011

Dead Space 2

Date played: January 28th
Platform: Playstation 3
Time played: 60 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

Amazing.  Simply amazing.  I got Dead Space 2 today and it's intense, scary, atmospheric, beautiful, disgusting and most importantly, lots of fun.  I loved Dead Space, I watched the comics, the movies, read the book, the graphic novel, played Extraction on Wii and even Ignition on PSN.  It's pretty obvious that I'm a big fan of this series so I had high expectations for the sequel.

Visceral Games did not disappoint.  I only played an hour and I don't want to spoil the game but I did manage to finish chapter 1 and I can't wait to play more.  So far, Dead Space 2 is better than the first game and I didn't even get Isaac's engineering suit yet!

Fantastic art for Dead Space 2
Anyway, I will leave it at that for now but I will posting many more times about this game.