November 25, 2013

Pikmin 3

Date played: November 24th
Platform: Wii U
Session fun rating: 8/10

DIE giant plant crab thing!
My daughter begged me to play Pikmin 3 with her and of course, I just couldn't resist her pretty little smile. I only played one exploration day, but it was a big one. We finally took out the big crap-plant boss thing with a red Pikmin assault, powered by super juice. After looting a gigantic honeydew melon and dragging the dead boss back to the ship, I took the rest of the day to replenish my Pikmin by fighting some water enemies and bringing back some colored pills. I've found ALL the fruit in the area and found the little blue thief. The thief still had the juice on him, which we took back. When we got to the ship, we hogtied the little motherfucker so that he never steals again. We must now explore a new area to see if we can find Olimar there.