November 25, 2013

Call of Duty Ghosts

Octane is always exciting!
Date played: November 22nd and 23rd
Platform: PS4
Session fun rating: 10/10

I AM A MONSTER!

I'm starting to get my groove here and had some very strong matches, including an amazing 19-3 in Team Deathmatch and a 43-20 in Domination. Stalker has definitely helped my game since I can move a lot quicker than before and still have my sights up. I'm also starting to be a lot more comfortable with the maps. Octane stands out as one of the better maps and I've been enjoying Freight, Whiteout and Siege. I reached Level 16 or so, but I'm pretty much settled into my class now. I've added Dead Silence to my setup as I realize I am using enemy sounds to locate targets all the fucking time, so I figure a good portion of my opponents do the same.