May 22, 2012

NHL 12

Date played: May 21st
Platform: PS3
Time played: 70 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

NO GOAL!
I played three games against my buddy Dan over PSN. He won the first game 4-2 as the Habs while I lost as the Sens. He played well as usual... I had one weird goal though, a shot from the point hit the goalie in the mask, then rebounded off my forward's thigh into the net. It was waived off at first but was deemed a goal after video review. It was a funny scene though since my girlfriend was watching and was captivated by the ref announcing his verdict.

I won the second game 2-1 in a shootout with an amazing wrist shot. I was playing the Devils and he was playing the Rangers to match the current playoff matchup. The last game he won 2-1 but it was a really close one that's for sure. I had better puck control in the last two games, it felt good.