May 27, 2012

Diablo 3

Date played: May 24th
Platform: PC
Time played: 150 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

Diablo is dead yo.
Holy shit, I finished Diablo 3 and it was fucking amazing! I can't say much without spoiling the whole thing but I beat the Act III boss by myself and it was super easy. Act IV is simply amazing, if a little short. The pre-rendered cut-scenes are some of the best I've ever seen and the final fight was pretty cool. I died once near the end but thankfully, I was playing with my witch doctor friend who revived me. I also replaced most of the gems I had with higher level ones and saw a massive increase in DPS.

I think I may have to go sword and board at some point soon though because I take a lot of damage sometimes, even with all my healing stats. I guess we will see when I get deeper into Nightmare mode!