November 28, 2011

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

My Flame Atronach helps a LOT
Date played: November 26th and 27th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 240 minutes
Session fun rating: 10/10

My God, this game is huge.  I don't even know where to begin... I've reached level 20 and have been focusing on one handed weapons, blocking, conjuration and smiting.  I tend to have my Flame Atronach out at all times and she really helps deal some good damage while I block and stab enemies.

I've done a lot recently.  I've killed my first dragon solo, it wasn't too hard.  I've also completed a shit load of little side quests, exploring caves, dungeons and towns.  I've become a werewolf whose sole purpose seems to be faster transportation.  Overall, things are going well.

I've come to realize that my potions are very useful.  For example, there was this bandit camp that had easy enemies.  However, the boss was a fire and shock slinging wizard that kicked my ass every time.  To beat him, I applied two paralysis poisons on my blade and kicked the shit out of him while he was floating in the air like an idiot.  This is starting to look like the best game I've played this generation.