November 26, 2011

Battlefield 3

Date played: November 24th and 25th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 100 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

I've seen a bunch of new maps, vehicles and weapons and boy, I'm more and more impressed.  The graphics in particular are much better than they were in the beta.  In fact, it has some of the best lighting effects and smoke effects I've seen in a multiplayer game.  Speaking of which, I'm not sure I want to play the single player campaign...  I'm sure I'll try it one day but it just doesn't interest me that much.

Battlefield 3 looks better than the beta led me to believe
I unlocked a key weapon for my style of play, the M249.  As a support player, I also enjoy newly unlocked C4 which is still way more powerful than in other games.  When I set C4, shit blows the fuck up.