November 29, 2011

Battlefield 3

Yes Bill, thank you.
Date played: November 28th
Platform: PS3
Time played: 45 minutes
Session fun rating: 6\10

I sucked today, big time.  I don't know why really, I think I was simply tired but I couldn't manage decent scores except in one game where I was second overall.  What I'm really loving about this game is that it doesn't give a fuck about your kill\death ratio, it's all about winning the game.

After playing Call of Duty for so many years, it's extremely refreshing to be trying to win instead of trying to get good individual stats.  Of course, there are still some people who only care about themselves but in BF3, the focus is on team play.  In fact, the reason I tend to score well at this game is because I go for the objectives.  I don't sit back and snipe or camp, I just go for the goal.  Hopefully, I don't suck next time.