April 22, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Everything is better in gold right?!?
Date played: April 21st, 22nd and 23rd
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

I played a few multiplayer matches again. I started poorly but ended up doing pretty well for the night. The most interesting thing that happened was that I finally unlocked all the camo colours for the MK48. It took 150 kills without perks or attachments but in the end, HAY GOTS DA GOLDZ SKINZ! It looks fucking sick in gold and I've also updated my calling card to show the new emblem. At this point, I guess I should just prestige...but we shall see. I also updated all my calling cards, my profile screenshot and my classes to reflect my new unlocks. I now have 5 classes that have the exact same setup save for the lethals and tactical items. I gave them funny names too...

-BFG 2013: Main setup with tactical insertion
-Smoke my LMG: Smoke grenades
-Blow my LMG: Grenades
-Destroy my LMG: Claymore
-Bounce on my LMG: Bouncing Betties.