April 4, 2013

NHL 13

Date played: April 3rd
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 10/10

I played two games against my friend online. In the first match, I suffered a heart breaking 3-1 loss, though I was mostly dominating the whole game. We played some weird Eastern European league, kind of on the same skill level as the AHL. Passes were sloppier, shots were less accurate and goalies were easier to mess with.
Hayley is one tough lady
The second match was an all Legends game. It was a tight game where we had a lot of trouble getting shots on net because we were both really good on defense. The highlight of the game was an amazing fight between Zach Parise and Hayley Wickenheiser. Yes, the woman, and she fucking beat his ass too! In the end, we had a really close overtime period where I managed a top shelf goal at the very last minute.