April 3, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I was almost as rusty as this wonderful truck
Date played: April 2nd
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 7/10

I haven't played video games in a while, life has been really busy. Plus, I fell down the stairs a few weeks back and hurt my left thumb. In fact, it still hurts and makes it hard to hold a controller. I played some Team Deathmatch and some Domination. As expected, I was pretty rusty but still managed 1.0 K/D ratio at least in all matches. Since the last time I played, I changed my living room's layout and now sit a lot further from the TV so I placed a chair closer to the TV. While it helps me see enemies better, I found myself turning too quickly since I was not used to that sensitivity from this distance. I also noticed how fucking awful the resolution is compared to all the PC gaming I've been doing recently.

I also tried out a new class setup for fun. I basically made a pistol/knife runner class. It's fast, flexible and deadly but is definitely not suited to any type of open area.