April 20, 2013

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Camo unlocks, the hamster wheel of 2013
Date played: April 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 9/10

I played a bit of Black Ops 2 multiplayer every day this week, but I only had time for two or three matches each time. While playing some Team Deathmatch, I finally unlocked a few more camouflage colors for my MK48. At this point, all I am missing are the two camos that are unlocked by getting 150 kills without perks and without attachments. I've decided to try getting both at the same time, so I'm running a specialized loadout. It has a plain jane MK48, my anti-aircraft rockets, two bouncing betties and two concussion grenades. While it's definitely a bit harder to get kills, mainly due to visibility, it's still quite manageable. I've managed about 50 kills so far so I'm about a third of the way through.