July 12, 2013

The Last Of Us

Date played: July 11th
Platform: PS3
Session fun rating: 8/10

I only had time to play for about half an hour but I still made a bit of progress in The Last Of Us. I played through an interesting area, patrolled by a ton of human enemies. I sneaked around and strangled most of them. At the end, I was spotted when there were still three dudes around so I shot two with a revolver and bashed the other's face into a concrete wall. We then navigated through an elevator shaft, only to have it collapse of course.
The human shield ability is very useful.

Joel and Ellie are now separated. Joel is making his way through the lower floors in the building, trying to get back to Ellie. The area is filled with evil spores, fungus people, clickers and even a bloater. I was taken by surprise during the encounter and didn't manage to make it out alive. I will have to try again with better strategy and stronger weapons.