March 29, 2012

Mass Effect 3

Legion is awesome
Date played: March 28th
Platform: Xbox 360
Time played: 70 minutes
Session fun rating: 8/10

It's a bit hazy but I know I fought a lot of Geth on their Dreadnought. The highlight of the mission is that Tali is back baby! I just love that character, she has a cool voice and looks really cool. She's a tech expert who uses drones and shotguns in combat. I think she will fit in well with my team if I bring Liara for biotics stuff. Being an infiltrator, I can take out anyone but struggle at close range so a shotgun seems to be the tool for the job. It was a pretty cool mission. I walked in outer space (it looked amazing!) and basically turned off the warship's defenses for the Quarian fleet to attack.

It turns out that the Geth were stronger than before because of Reaper influence. I had to save an old friend, Legion, to get the help I needed to finish the job. Legion is a great character, he's a Geth who changed sides basically. The Quarians managed to blow up the ship but almost took Shepard and company out in the process! Now I have to go destroy a server on a nearby planet to remove Reaper influence and gain the support of the Quarian fleet.