March 26, 2012

Mass Effect 3

Political shit storm? In my Citadel?
Date played: March 25th
Platform: Xbox 360
Time played: 150 minutes
Session fun rating: 9/10

I completed the Cerberus invasion on the Citadel event which was pretty simple. Then I spent a lot of time doing side quests, most of them on the Citadel. I increased the strength of my war assets by fetching items, doing favors and fixing shit basically. There were some pretty major events that happened with the council... I don't want to spoil anything but shit hit the fan yo.

One of the side quests reunited Shepard with Jacob, the Cerberus operative that helped me in Mass Effect 2. He was helping a crew of ex-Cerberus scientists who were hiding on some planet researching stuff. They were found by Cerberus though and I had to save their refugee asses. I love this fucking game, I just wish it was easier to track my quests and to compare weapon stats.